Homemade Honey Strawberry Muffins
Muffins are easily a favorite Southern staple! Add some Pure Southern Honey, strawberries, and strawberry preserves, and you have the perfect treat to enjoy as this weather continues to warm up. 🍓
- 1/2 Cup Pure Southern Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cups of Milk
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Preserves
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Coat muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk honey, vanilla, eggs, milk, and Greek yogurt.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and continue to mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries and preserves.
- Add strawberry mix into batter a little at a time. Do not over-mix, simply fold in so it has a more swirled look.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cool, top it off with a drizzle of honey, some leftover strawberries, some powdered sugar, or all of the above!