This sweet and simple recipe is perfect for someone looking for a dessert that is healthier than normal cookies. The best part? It only requires 4 ingredients! Many love this treat because this combination is actually not overly sweet. If you are looking for something with a little more of a kick to it, just add a little more honey or even some chocolate chips! Pair it with a cup of coffee and your are good to go.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in cocoa, honey, and oats. Mix thoroughly. (If you have chocolate chips, toss them in now!)
- Place spoonful dollops of cookie onto baking sheet.
- You must flatten the dollops into a cookie shape with your fingers because they will not form on their own.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- When finished, pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy warm!