Whether you’re a pee-can or a puh-kahn kind of person, one thing is for sure that this southern staple just got sweeter! The sweet Pure Southern Honey comes straight from the hives of Georgia bees and are paired best with pecans from Georgia trees. This treat is simple, easy, and undoubtedly delicious. The hardest question is what can’t I throw these on? A light salad? A wholesome dessert? A vanilla bean ice-cream? Or all of the above!😋
- 1 Tbsp of Pure Southern Honey
- 1 Cup of Un-Roasted Pecans
- Coarse Salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a small bowl, mix pecans and honey until the honey is spread on all pecans.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans evenly across baking sheet into one even layer.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Stir pecans and put them back into even layer.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and sprinkle two-three pinches of sugar over pecans.