Pure Southern Honey’s Cherry Roasted Tomatoes
This super simple roasted tomato recipe can be ready to serve in just under 35 minutes. We actually picked these cherry tomatoes fresh from our vegetable garden and estimated about 2 cups! What better way to enjoy this creation then to pair it with some raw honey on warm toasted bread? This treat is so light and is the perfect summer appetizer. #PureSouthernSummer
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto pan.
- Half the tomatoes and place them in pan with the inside facing up.
- Mince the garlic clove.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, olive oil, garlic, and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle all of the mixture evenly over tomatoes in pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Serve like a bruschetta over a crispy baked bread slice, or add to your salad!