This super simple roasted tomato recipe can be ready to serve in just under 35 minutes. We actually picked these cherry tomatoes fresh from our vegetable garden and estimated about 2 cups! What better way to enjoy this creation then to pair it with some raw honey on warm toasted bread? This treat is so light and is the perfect summer appetizer. #PureSouthernSummer
- About 2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Pure Southern Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto pan.
- Half the tomatoes and place them in pan with the inside facing up.
- Mince the garlic clove.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, olive oil, garlic, and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle all of the mixture evenly over tomatoes in pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Serve like a bruschetta over a crispy baked bread slice, or add to your salad!