Product, Lifestyle, and Food
Logos and Brand Style Guide
PNG/JPEG Logo Copies, Typeface, Acceptable Logo Variations
Pure Southern Honey is a family owned business located in South Georgia. For years, our business has focused on producing and selling honey in bulk along with providing pollination services to farmers. Recently, after seeing the need for a high-quality honey in stores, we have decided to provide our honey directly to consumers.
You will discover a honey that is truly one of a kind, produced only by our bees. Our honey is derived from a range of floral sources that are native to the Southeast. It consists of predominately Gallberry with some Tupelo, Blackgum, and Palmetto flowers. If you are looking for a top of the line honey, look no further.
In addition to providing raw, unfiltered honey, we also produce the purest form of honey - raw comb honey. It is cut and packaged without further processing.
To produce 100% all-natural, raw, locally-sourced honey at a competitive price.
- Natural honey that does not have to be reheated
- Dependable with a longer shelf life
- Pure honey with a multitude of health benefits
- Floral sources that are native to only the Southeast
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves cholesterol
- Suppresses coughs and throat irritation
- Counters pollen allergies
- May help with burn and wound healing
- A healthier alternative to sugar
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
Millennials - Men and women in their 20s - 40s who have a passion for healthy cooking and supporting their community.
Women 55+ interested in the health benefits of honey over other sweeteners or preserves.