Sweet Honey Fruit Salad
What better way to begin a #PureSouthernSummer than with a delicious honey fruit salad? This recipe is great because it is simple and ready within minutes! Enjoy this sweet combination out by the pool, on the beach, or bring to your next backyard barbecue.
- Half a Pineapple
- Half a pound of Strawberries
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 2 Kiwis
- 1/4 Cup Pure Southern Honey
- 1 Lime
- Chop pineapple, strawberries, and kiwis. Add chopped fruit and blueberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix honey and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Pour honey and lime mixture over fruit and mix thoroughly to evenly spread.
*Cover with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.