French toast is, of course, a year-round breakfast of choice. But when it’s blueberry season in Georgia AND drenched in Pure Southern Honey, it is 100% a sweet summer dish. 😋 #PureSouthernSummer
- Brioche Bread
- 1 Tbsp of Pure Southern Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- In a bowl (we use a sandwich tupperware because it is a perfect fit) beat eggs, and add milk and honey. You can add a pinch of cinnamon too!
- Head a nonstick griddle or skillet on medium.
- Dip each bread slice in mixture, making sure it is soaked completely and evenly.
- Brown on griddle.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and throw on some Georgia blueberries!
- Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar for looks or if you just want your french toast a touch sweeter.